. . . is a way of parenting and teaching that embraces the flow of life, its natural rhythms and cycles. Life Rhythms guides in the healthy development of children, family and community.
Lives of every kind ebb and flow, between calm and active, constantly maintaining balance by returning to natural rhythms. When any aspect of family life or an educational environment is out of balance, the natural flow is blocked. Life Rhythms helps to restore this flow.
Connecting to life rhythms and honoring them in daily life is a vital step to fostering whole and satisfying human development and connection. Children, and families especially, thrive in environments that give them familiar routines and calming rituals. Creating such rhythms at home and at school can guide people toward a rich and joyful way of being.
In a setting where Life Rhythms are embraced, children, teachers and parents can feel relaxed, enriched and inspired. They are then able to give themselves fully in relationships with one another. These rhythms encourage confidence, compassion and give children the freedom to be who they are. Respect grows, nurturing healthy, loving children who use their whole beings to explore life.
What You Will Learn
Life Rhythms teaches parents to:
- Create your heart’s desire in your family life
- Recognize your child’s behavioral messages and needs
- Support your child with proven and research-based methods
- Interact with children as enlivened participants from a place of strength
- Establish clear and loving limits which build self confidence in children
- Strengthen the family foundation … organize family life to gain more personal time for parents
And prepares teachers to:
- Manifest their ideal vision of educating children and parents
- Keep the heart in teaching
- Plan daily rhythms that honor child development
- Recognize children’s individual needs and learn proven and research-based methods to support them.
- Establish respectful and creative ways to guide (discipline) children.
- Bridge to parents and colleagues – using heartfelt effective communication that meets individual needs of all
Rochelle guides parents and teachers in their home or school or by phone and virtual meetings.