Rituals and ceremonies are pathways to honoring the ancient human ways of being while inviting and respecting the new emerging ones. Through words or actions, rituals and ceremonies connect people with themselves, others and all of life. Rituals can be something very practical (such as bedtime rituals, bread baking, nature walks, meditative practice, stretching) that you can introduce into your family life. A ceremony is a ritual which marks a transition or change.
I will help you find practical rituals which are congruent with who you are and what you are wanting.
I also create with you a personally designed ceremony or ritual that marks a transition or life celebration. There are endless possibilities.
- Family rituals and ceremonies (for couples or whole families)
- Community rituals and ceremonies
- Rites of passage ceremony for young women (adolescent)
- Wedding ceremony/vow renewal ceremony
- Blessing way for pregnant mother
- Naming ceremony
- Letting Go ceremony